hulahoop - 1:18 am on Sep 28, 2011 (gmt 0)
I have had several proposals from SEO companies and I really want to know which are questionable offsite strategies that may not work or are down right questionable and will be filtered off or worst penalized by search engines.
To be honest I would like to know what efforts I can do offsite even if I were to work on this myself? Which of these work and which don't ad more importantly how ethical are they?
- Directory Submissions (I was told up to 700 directories)
- Local/Relevant Directory Research
- Local/Relevant Directory Submissions
- SEO Article Writing (400-500 Words)
- Article Submissions
- Press Release Writing (150-450words)
- Press Release Submissions
- Blog Post Writing
- Blog Post Submissions
- Forum Posting Links
- Blog Commenting Links
- Social Bookmarking Links
- Profile Registration Links