wheel - 1:59 pm on Nov 11, 2008 (gmt 0) That's some low hanging fruit that should allow you to start getting relevant links.
In order, probably:
- directory submissions (with time spent on determining good quality directories).
- press releases and article submissions
- blog writing (though that seems pretty broad)
- write out a list of 50 search terms. Examine the backlinks of the top 50 sites for each of those 50 terms to find places you can get easy links from.
- investigate blogs in your niche. Then follow their blogrolls 2 or three deep to find a network of related blogs. See if any will give you links.
- on those same blogs, check their backlinks for some easy places to get links.
- do searches on bookmark sites for your search terms to find lists of sites that people find interesting. Approach them. And again, check the backlinks of those sites.
That's some low hanging fruit that should allow you to start getting relevant links.