- - Marketing and Biz Dev
- -- Link Development
- ---- Ultimate Link Strategy to choose
JohnRoy - 8:15 pm on Jul 19, 2007 (gmt 0)
July '07, Web 2.01 -
What would you suggest the best way(s) to set as a strategy for link development?
Just starting the list, please add or delete as you think.
- 2-Way Link Exchange with any theme related site. PageRank is not a factor.
- One Way Links from any trusted and aged domain.
- Hubs and Authority sites are worth targeting. Others are a waste of time. Long Term.
Location of link
- try the HomePage (usually highest PR and traffic)
- Resources, Partners, Links, no different as long as it's indexed by the SE.
- Sub Pages or "content related" pages that are targeting scope of keyword[s] are the way to go.
- HomePage only, with different link text.
- Sub Page for targeted keyword(s).
- Long Tail - each 1 to 3 keywords another page.
Needless to say, no rel=nofollow / ffa / redirects / bad neighborhoods / (noticed) paid ads / etc.
- If you are to provide a link development service, with the ability for any method, which one would you choose to offer, and why?
- If you are hired to manage link development for a long-term customer, which one would you choose
Thread source: http://www.webmasterworld.com/link_development/3399400.htm
Brought to you by WebmasterWorld: http://www.webmasterworld.com