neuron - 7:48 pm on Nov 24, 2004 (gmt 0)
1. Retrieve PR of site home page
2. Retrieve PR of link directory page
3. Retrieve Total number of links per page and Total internal links (to calculate total outbounds)
4. Loadable with multiple search strings such as "add a site" +keyterm and "add your site" +keyterm, loadable from a list, so that it can spider for days without stopping, nor have to be tended every 15 minutes
5. Be able to fill out forms requesting links
6. Be able to spider sites to confirm that recips exist, be able to enter a start URL so that it can go right to a target page first instead of spidering the whole site.
7. It should be installable both as a stand alone workstation app or as a server resident app accessible through a broswer capable of supporting 100 or more concurrent users, preferably coded in php using mySQL, be able to track statistics on users
8. It should be able to publish links prior to making a request, before the form is filled out or the email sent
9. Be able to fix published links to a page so that as additional links are added or removed the good ones (the reciprocated ones) don't move to another page thus causing the other site to think you stopped linking to them.
10. Be able to created nested or hierarchical categories, not be limited to a single category.
Should create link pages with the category name in the Title and for the H1 heading
11. Be able to publish links with leading and following descriptive text with the anchor in the middle, not just lead with the anchor.
12. Should be able to autodetect the PR of the page the link is being published on so that when the email is sent it automatically includes the PR of the page in the email for the invitee's information
13. It should not be able to run in bulk mail mode unless the listed site has already been reviewed and approved