nelsonm - 8:19 pm on Feb 20, 2011 (gmt 0)
Thanks for the info...
However, after reviewing the hodgepodge way i'd have to go to secure the windows 7 account...
0. create standard user account
1. modify windows group policies
2. install deep freeze
3. install and configure autohotkey
4. set parental controls (maybe)
5. enable kiosk mode in browser
I think it would be better to get the client to spend the $200 bucks to get and install SiteKiosk. I downloaded the trial version and it seems fairly easy to configure and maintain.
Also, it would be easier for the clients' technical IT guy to manage.