ergophobe - 8:44 pm on Jun 17, 2010 (gmt 0)
I re-uploaded my entire backup.
Both the files and the database?
Personally, my rule of thumb is to use the most recent version if it's a brand new site, but to wait until at least version X.x.1 to upgrade a site. Given the extent of this update, I'd be in Sgt_Kickaxe's camp with respect to upgrading existing sites.