ALbino - 4:19 pm on Sep 8, 2011 (gmt 0)
I've decided to split it into multiple tables. I figure the default page items (the first 50 columns in this scenario) are going to be 95% of the queries with the other 5% being the remaining 150 columns as people click through various options. So it seems to make the most sense to move those other columns out of there and just make them accessible when needed, linking them by the one key. I thought that would make generating the queries harder, but I've been looking into it and it seems it's really not that difficult at all :) Thanks again for your help!