- - Code, Content, and Presentation
- -- Databases
- ---- MySql
migthegreek - 9:49 am on Oct 20, 2010 (gmt 0)
Looks like you are missing lots of things, although I can't tell if you've stripped some of it out for the purpose of posting it here. In any case, you need to:
- Have an HTML form that will post the username and password to the PHP script.
- Construct the query using the values from the form.
- Make sure the values from the form are sanitised and quoted.
- Make a database connection.
- Actually run the query.
Follow this tutorial to get started properly: [w3schools.com...]
Thread source: http://www.webmasterworld.com/databases_sql_mysql/4205572.htm
Brought to you by WebmasterWorld: http://www.webmasterworld.com