IntegrityWebDev - 7:15 pm on Sep 23, 2010 (gmt 0)
Just as a follow up for this...it had me stumped for a couple of days but finally it dawned on me to:
1) Create Style and StylePrevious veriables and set both to ""
2) Select all data in the table then loop the rest of the steps in the reader
3) Set Style = the Style column from the table
4) If Style != StylePrevious then do my work (show the data).
5) Set StylePrevious = Style
I know this is not efficient but the table has less than 400 rows and there is a WHERE clause to cut it down further.