celgins - 1:28 am on Aug 31, 2011 (gmt 0)
I know I'm probably dead in the water on this one, but I'm trying to recover an Outlook PST file from a deleted user account.
1. MS Server 2003 set as domain controller.
2. Damaged/corrupted user profile was deleted in Server Management > Users before backing up the user's "C:\Documents and Settings\user\*" folders.
3. Was able to recover desktop folders after logging in with new user account, but not the Outlook.pst file.
4. No Exchange server is running.
5. No Active Directory--just a user account on the server.
6. I've read through MS Support KB 840001 for restoring deleted user accounts, but I'm wondering if there's anyway to simply locate the PST. Can't find it anywhere on the "C:" drive of user's computer.