martinibuster - 4:44 pm on Jun 28, 2013 (gmt 0)
The joke section probably doesn't make you any money anyway, it's a community building thing. So you have a greater range of options. Here are some suggestions.
1. Remove the ads off that section.
2. Block crawlers from the humor area
3. Block newly registered users from posting in that area until their post count elevates them to regular member status.
4. Activate a Report-A-Post function. Make the button highly visible.
5. Recruit a moderator or two to keep watch over that forum.
6. Suspend longtime or active members who violate the rules. It's not about freedom of speech. It's about the community and/or your livelihood.
7. Any longtime or active members who continue with that behavior after they were properly warned and counseled are rude and don't care about you or your community. Ban them. Don't look back.