bilalseo - 4:52 pm on Oct 30, 2008 (gmt 0) - submit your site on all major search engines. hope the above bullets can help you in a best way. thanks, bilalseo
hey no need to go through feedburner, there are lot of ways to opt and plz follow the given bullets:
- create unique and short contents (300 to 700 words)
- create search engine friendly content (do seo copywriting on each post). Remember, search engines like user friendly contents that may include proper writing, cleared, etc. When your post become user friendly, search engines also pick them up and get them under way.
- try to get reciprocal links (with follow attributes), this could help you to gain more trust from the older sites or the sites having good PR.
- try to submit your site on oneway link directories.
- if you can affoard paid submission, then try to submit on yahoo directory.
- submit your site in article directories, wirte some useful articles that relates to your site contents and then submit them onto free article directories.
- submis your site on to free press release sites.
- submit your site feeds on different feed relevant sites those can take your submission.
- submit your site on different social networks, communities sites, etc.
- do blogging on different blog networks.
- keep reading others blog and get ideas of them. I think people can learn from other experiences.
- submit your site on all major search engines.
hope the above bullets can help you in a best way.