migumbo - 5:26 am on Feb 18, 2013 (gmt 0)
* Last week we noticed duplicate content warnings and links from a domain wwww.some-tld.com in our Webmaster tools account (yes 4 wwww's)
* It appeared to be an exact replica of our Joomla site - a completely different TLD.
* Somehow the entire Joomla based site is running under their domain.
* If we put Joomla into maintenance mode, it also put's their domain redirected site into maintenance mode. We can also login into our Admin from their domain redirect.
* The offending domain is whois protected at Moniker. Could I ask them to shut the redirect down? Am I within my rights to do this?
* I've reported this site as a "scraper" to Google using their form. I've also contacted our host to see if there's anything they can do.
Any other advice? How can they possibly get this site to run perfectly under their domain?