Asia_Expat - 1:50 am on Jun 18, 2009 (gmt 0) The reasons were: * I expect to grow the site considerably
My website only gets around 60,000 unique IPs per month. However, I manage my own server in a top notch datacentre in Singapore (my audience is in Asia).
* My website is now the fastest, most responsive in my niche and my visitors appreciate super fast page loads
* The server is a very useful learning tool for me i.e. I'm learning hands on
* I can configure the server however the heck I like
* Downtime?... what downtime?
The reasons were:
* I expect to grow the site considerably