Msg#: 4628648 posted 8:00 am on Dec 9, 2013 (gmt 0)
I don't think it should be an issue, but idk for sure -- I used a bulk find/replace when I switched, so the switch for me was find/replace, upload, up-and-running -- Personally, in your situation I'd throw up a test subdomain and check it out to see what happened if I used both driver types in the file. Then there's no question or possible "goofy glitches" between different hosts and server settings.
Msg#: 4628648 posted 10:25 pm on Dec 9, 2013 (gmt 0)
Not to the whole site...I was just going to do a private test directory. As it is...I ended up just putting the site in maintenance mode and did the conversion in about a minute. Now will go back and do tweaks for better performance, etc.