Msg#: 3840012 posted 3:48 am on Feb 2, 2009 (gmt 0)
I wasn't sure what board to go with here as i am new to these forums. I am looking to do affiliate marketing and creating sites around niche key words but unfortunatly for me i am going to uni soon. So i was looking for a way to increase my money so i am comfortable at uni and i found paid survey sites. So if anyone could answer my questions or move it to the correct forum i would greatlly appreciate it.
1) They seem to good to be true, are they? 2) Do they actually pay? 3) Can you recommend me a good one? 4) What to watch out for?
Msg#: 3840012 posted 3:59 am on Feb 2, 2009 (gmt 0)
1) There are legit paid survey sites all over the place. Many of them run surveys for the big research firms (such as Ipsos, Nielsen, etc). They don't pay that well. It's pocket money, not an income. If they did, it would defeat the purpose, because they want to survey the general public, but if they pay too well, they would end up with a small crew of professional survey takers.
2) so that should answer question 2. Yes, they actually pay.
3) We can't give out recommendations.
4) watch out for being asked to pay any money at all. The legit ones are free, because they make their money from the corporate clients, not you. You shouldn't have to pay a dime to do a survey to help acme corporation sell more widgets. If you have to hand over any money of your own, it's a scam.
Msg#: 3840012 posted 4:01 am on Feb 2, 2009 (gmt 0)
Thank you :D are you allowed to PM recomendations? I really appreciate that, i was a little skeptical when they were saying 50 bucks a survey. All im looking for is pocket change to pay for my food through uni :D so its great.