I always thought there was no point in using BingAds as the cost (financially and time-wise) would outway the traffic available. i.e. a whole lot of work for not much gain.
Anyway, with all the buzz about Bing's increased market share, I thought I'd give it a go.
- I opened an account.
- I set up a method of payment.
- I set up an ad pointing to a client's business website with related keywords.
- After 3 days, I could not access my account anymore. So I emailed support.
- 48 hours later I had not heard back. So I phoned them ... always busy ...
- 24 hours after that, the live chat button finally showed "available" and I got to speak to a representative. They said someone would get back to me that day.
- 72 hours after that, I get an email saying they are dealing with my enquiry.
- 24 hours after that, I get an email saying:
"Your account (hidden) has been closed. As described in the Bing Ads Terms and Conditions, we do not need to state a specific reason for account closure. This decision is final, and we consider the issue closed."
Really? That's how to be competitive against the leviathan of Google?