Msg#: 3648686 posted 9:32 am on May 13, 2008 (gmt 0)
I'm trying to find out how much I spent over a 4 day period last week. I've run a couple of reports now (account performance, campaign performance and budget summary) and *none* of them tally with each other - they are significant % differences between the figures that each report shows (there is a 25% difference between two of the figures!).
Does anyone know which report I can trust, or how to run an accurate report for a getting the spend over a specific time period?
Msg#: 3648686 posted 4:24 pm on May 20, 2008 (gmt 0)
The Budget Summary is accurate in how much was billable activity on the account. This report has already filtered out the non billable (low quality) activity.
Performance reports do not show the Low Quality impressions and clicks. Unless the filters are set to display the activity that our system marked as Low Quality activty and this can cause discrepancies amoung the reports. All the Low Quality activity is non billable and removed out of the Budget Summary reports.
(Example: Report: Campaign Performance / View: Summary / Date Range: Any > click on the "Change columns and layout" then click on the "Add or remove columns" and place check marks to select the "Low Quality Activity" )
Msg#: 3648686 posted 12:49 pm on May 23, 2008 (gmt 0)
Thanks for the info however I rang your support guys a few days ago and they told me that there is a 'known issue' that has been around for nearly a month that causes discrepancies within reports that cannot be pinned down to low quality clicks alone.
I was told that the keyword performance report was the most accurate out of all the reports I could run, however I have stopped my account as the discrepancies I'm seeing are huge and I can't take a gamble on what is correct and what isn't.