Msg#: 3526882 posted 4:38 pm on Dec 13, 2007 (gmt 0)
I'm having a problem with adCenter with my destination urls. They all have tracking information for Google Analytics. The ones I create for the ads work great. The ones I create for individual keywords - none of the values are getting passed, and for some reason they are showing up in Google Analytics as Live (organic) instead of MSN (cpc) as I set them. As long as I have an adgroup with a single keyword in it, so that the url in the ad is triggered, it works fine. If I have an adgroup with multiple keywords, and a custom destination url for each keyword, nothing comes across. This is NOT a Google Analytics problem - I sit here and watch the log files, and everything is stripped as it comes into the log.
I've sent in a request for adCenter support, and gotten no response.