I had been having a good experience with AdCenter so far, barring the random disapproval of keywords, and the ambiguity of the emails concerning those cancellations.
About a month ago I added some new Orders to test out some new keywords on AdCenter, thinking it might become as a good a proving ground as AdWords has been.
Recently I'd noticed that my traffic from AdCenter was down about 90%! I searched around the account looking for disapproved keywords or ads and couldn't find anything. I turned up all the bid amounts on keywords with low average positions, but nothing brought the traffic back.
Today I discovered that when I set the experimental order to have a budget divided across the month, it set all my Orders to the same (usually I run a large budget set to run until depletion). I've since verified this by changing the setting in one order, going to another order and changing it back, and verifying that it was changed in the first order.
I realize that I'm not really using this feature the way it was intended to be used, but I think (hope) everyone knows that this is what many big advertisers do with their PPC campaigns to get the most traffic possible.
If this is a setting that can only be applied campaign-wide then it should be labeled as such.