Msg#: 4210406 posted 1:51 pm on Oct 1, 2010 (gmt 0)
Found a strange glitch in IE9 beta; this morning I needed to transfer funds from account A to account B, I did not realize that I was using IE9 beta, then it went OK but suddenly I discovered that in the fund transfer case IE9 beta made 1 = 2 ! fill the form with $1000, will execute $2000. I first thought that I had a typo and did the reverse, since I had 1000 too many, sent back 1000, but again it resulted in $2000.
I know I should not have used it for bank transaction, but I was distracted, anyway something is wrong with the beta.
<edit> To verify that the bank did not have a glitch I did it with another browser, no problem there</edit>