Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
Forum Moderators: martinibuster
1. Site created on February 25 2009
2. No. of yahoo back links today 914 and visible 15
3. For the keyword "Widget dealers in chennai" it ranks 6th in google
4. URL has Widgets in it
5. home page title has 4 times Widget in it and one time dealers and chennai in it
6. description has the exact phrase once in it
I am confused how did he build 914 backlinks in a month. but only 15 of them are visible and my client is asking what type of technique had they used. Did any one have any clue.
I wonder they have used software to promote, is that a right assumption.
Some one please help me in this case
[edited by: Hawkhead at 6:28 am (utc) on Mar. 25, 2009]
[edited by: martinibuster at 8:52 pm (utc) on Mar. 25, 2009]
[edit reason] Removed specifics. [/edit]
directory: look @ the submission process;
featured listing: look @ what the payment process is;
article: check if it's an article directory
blog: do a whois to try determine if the webmaster owns the blog; or if they are trading blog roll links;
a good way to find the link is to open the site's source code with the link on it; do ctrl-f and type in your domain; you'll see where the link is positioned.
this list can go on and on; you may find other link building info on the library: