| Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11 |
register, free tools, login, search, subscribe, help, library, announcements, recent posts, open posts,
|Pubcon Platinum Sponsor|
|Using an external company for a link campaign|
| 11:14 am on Jul 14, 2008 (gmt 0)|
Sometimes I use SEO companies in India or South America for quality link campaign for new sites.
I learned these lessons:
- Do not pay anything in advance... Not before having trust your SEO
- Sign a contract and try to have exclusivity for your niche
- Force your SEO to not ask links to your competitors
- Set-up a new email address that your SEO must use: you should see the link request answers
It happened to me that a South american SEO sent link requests to some competitors: they wrote to the SEO and RENTED this SEO as well ........
- For important websites it's better doing the link campaign on-site.
| 12:25 pm on Jul 15, 2008 (gmt 0)|
|Set-up a new email address that your SEO must use: you should see the link request answers |
I assume this is recip/3 way linking?
All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
© Webmaster World 1996-2014 all rights reserved