| Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168 |
register, free tools, login, search, pro membership, help, library, announcements, recent posts, open posts,
|Pubcon Platinum Sponsor 2014|
|Using an external company for a link campaign|
Sometimes I use SEO companies in India or South America for quality link campaign for new sites.
I learned these lessons:
- Do not pay anything in advance... Not before having trust your SEO
- Sign a contract and try to have exclusivity for your niche
- Force your SEO to not ask links to your competitors
- Set-up a new email address that your SEO must use: you should see the link request answers
It happened to me that a South american SEO sent link requests to some competitors: they wrote to the SEO and RENTED this SEO as well ........
- For important websites it's better doing the link campaign on-site.
|Set-up a new email address that your SEO must use: you should see the link request answers |
I assume this is recip/3 way linking?
All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
WebmasterWorld is a Developer Shed Community owned by Jim Boykin.
© Webmaster World 1996-2014 all rights reserved