| 2:22 pm on May 11, 2012 (gmt 0)|
That's a complex question. You'll always find that people who know the company or brand name convert at a much higher rate, since they are looking directly for you.
The two main areas to look at are:
- Are they the right keywords? The wrong keywords will provide the wrong audience, who you will never be able to convert
- Does your landing page provide what visitors want? If you're confident the keywords are relevant, then you should look towards conversion optimisation - changing your site to encourage more sales.
In many industries, you'll be looking at something between a 1% and 5% conversion rate, though, so 10 clicks a day would take several days on average tp provide a conversion, even with everything else being OK!
| 8:04 am on May 19, 2012 (gmt 0)|
I think you should firstly check out that the keywords which you have choosen for the optimization are right targeted keywords if not then you should include right targeted keywords for optimization, Secondly focuses on including more good unique quality content in your site, wriite unique articles for your site and post on high 4-5 high pr good article sites, update your site with fresh content regularly as well as try to get quality backlinks from that sites that are relevant to your site theme.
| 5:00 pm on Oct 11, 2012 (gmt 0)|
1. Check out the keywords chosen. Check if they are appropriate.
2. Choose the correct targeted keywords for optimization.
3. Provide the required information for visitors (exact information that they are looking for) on your landing page.
4. Add more unique quality content in your website.
5. Conversion Optimization is another way to meet desired the result.
6. Try creating quality back links from websites that are similar to your website.
The above mentioned are few ways to improve keywords results. I hope this helps you to obtain desired result.
| 5:44 am on Oct 18, 2012 (gmt 0)|
Perhaps what you can do is change the landing page for those people who are not searching for your company's name using negative keywords. Perhaps directing them to a different landing page that gives out a little more introduction to your company than the regular landing page.
| 11:11 am on Mar 2, 2013 (gmt 0)|
You can improve your keyword results by checking out that these are appropriate or not. Always select the correct targeted keywords. Add unique content in your website.
| 1:40 pm on Mar 8, 2013 (gmt 0)|
You should use KEI technique to make your keywords. And use you should use google adwords tool to check the searches on them. Then you can make right keyword that will give your site visitors and also customers...