| 12:34 pm on Oct 16, 2008 (gmt 0)|
If there is nothing on the official forum about this then isn't it more likely that it is something you have done locally?
| 1:39 pm on Oct 16, 2008 (gmt 0)|
thats what i am looking to find...
local settings (testing pc) lots of changes every week
live settings (live server) hasnt make any changes/upgrades (i have contact them and they claim that they have made no changes/upgrades/updates)
Funny thing is, that the problem is definelty on the live server, because on local machines the script runs as normal
I can be sure on the following things:
- script was running smoothly up to 1 week ago (last time i used it on live server)
- script generates no errors - its just that the popup freezes
- after re-installig it and executing it from 2 different locations (on live server) I see no improvement
- Some functions of the editor still work (for example the bold, italic, underline, the view source code, preview). Ony the functions that force the opening of a popup do not work anymore
- Script's pop up still opens but do nothing... only some loading message appears and then nothing... freezes
I am completly lost as to what may be the reason or to where to start digging for the conflict.
| 10:14 am on Oct 23, 2008 (gmt 0)|
anyone got any suggestion for this mess?
(other than installing other editor)
| 12:26 pm on Jan 9, 2009 (gmt 0)|
I don't know anything about this editor but when all else fails you can ususally reinstall software to clear up a problem.
| 12:34 pm on Jan 9, 2009 (gmt 0)|
Sorry, I browsed and I see that this is a server based editor so if something suddenly stopped working, then it is likely due to some change in file permissions etc. at the server and you will have to check it out from that angle. good luck
| 12:53 pm on Jan 9, 2009 (gmt 0)|
I now have a similar problem and I reckon it has something to do with a PHP upgrade on the server. Has anyone else got any information on this?
| 9:09 pm on Jan 25, 2009 (gmt 0)|
Your problem very possibly is triggered by any of the required path
verify with your ISP full path and relative
I made a few install on a few servers and even with a similar setup path could and often are not similar in every case