Msg#: 3137618 posted 11:15 pm on Oct 27, 2006 (gmt 0)
I have a site which uses a top banner(JPGs) then below it 6 buttons of top level nav. This "topnav" is a separate page of just a thin 6 column table with a JPG button on in each cell, with Behaviors, onmouseosver, set to display a different shaded version of the same JPG & hyperlinks to relevant pages. OK, then down the left side I've got the main nav, again a separate small table of JPG buttons, Behaviors, hyperlinked again.
Each element works fine on my box - I can publish it all over & it's great. Problem is when I publish it to my ISP, they fail. They still seem to fire the mouseover - as I then get a typical IE Image not found small red cross. I've redone the whole lot with the JPGs all in the same folder as their menu pages. It seems to me to be a duff URL for the image swap, but everything looks OK. I've tried pasting all the script codes into the <Body> tag and it still wont work. 01:14 local time and I'm pulling what little hair i've got left out. Any clues from anyone would be highly welcome please..
Msg#: 3137618 posted 6:21 am on Oct 30, 2006 (gmt 0)
Welcome to WebmasterWorld Extracold.