1. Once we have an Adword ad showing with Sitelinks, will it now be easier or more likely for us to have Google's anag thro us some Sitelink bones for our organics?
2. I'd like everyone to chip into this thread, each providing ONE UNIQUE way Google manipulates their SERP data /positions/background color/ etc to DIVERT the clicks away from the HARD-WORKING businesses who obtained SERP #1 ...to get those customers clicking instead the Adwords section.
It seems unfair competition.
3. How are SITELINKS good for Google? They're good for me in Adwords OR (if I get them) organics, but it's seems OBVIOUS to me that I probably WONT get SITELINKS on my SERPs because we pay big money for Adwords. Therefore it's not in Google's interest to provide "easily clickable links" when they'd much rather you just choose your Adwords ads.
Everyone talks about Google's Sitelinks algo for ORGANIC.
But 2 Questions:
1. Does it relate, in an way, to the performance of your Sitelinks in Adwords?
2. AND, does it relate to your appearing and reapparing all over the ADwords sections (ie won't I be LESS likely for G's algo to be "friendly" to me if I'm paying them thousands each month in Adwords? Why would they add those SITELINKS to my organic listings? Maybe they'll fear that even though they only offer those Sitelinks on thecompany name, maybe they think we'll "completely abandon" (g A-WAL) Adwords.