Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206 , register , free tools , login , search , pro membership , help , library , announcements , recent posts , open posts Become a Pro Member
Adwords Editor: how to view delete keywords All options are enabled but deleted keywords not visible Dlocks msg:4024331 12:08 pm on Nov 13, 2009 (gmt 0) Somehow I'm unable to view deleted keywords in AdWords editor in an active campaign/adgroup.
1. Unchecked the box labeled 'Hide all deleted and ended items' and then unchecked all boxes below it.
2. Checked the box next to Download deleted and ended campaigns and ad groups.
3. Show statistics 'all time'.
4. View filter is default set to view all keywords.
5. Downloaded complete account (includings stats etc.)
In the AdWords online version I can see the deleted keywords without a problem (although I have to select a long time frame for stats. Only deleted keywords with at least 1 view will come up).
Anyone else having the same problem or a solution? I had this problem also with the previous version of AdWords editor.