| 3:17 am on May 9, 2007 (gmt 0)|
It would be nice if the "View All Ad Groups" view could completely ignore paused Ad Groups.
Right now, I get the "You have exceeded the maximum number of ad groups ( 30 ) that can be displayed" message and no Ad Groups shown because the first 30 Ad Groups this function comes across happen to be paused (but I have fewer than 30 that are active).
| 12:30 pm on May 10, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Someone had mentioned passing thru the MatchType, but I'd also like to see the User's search (i.e. what the user typed to get you in the search results).
| 9:57 pm on May 10, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Many thanks for these latest feature requests. Got 'em all. ;)
There's still plenty of time for more, so please feel free. (Another seven hours or so before the Advertiser Feeback Report goes out.)
| 6:23 am on May 11, 2007 (gmt 0)|
OK, the Advertiser Feedback Report is now in the inbox of more than a thousand Google subscribers, globally.
This is a pretty good chance to have your voice heard - so thanks to everyone who has posted to these threads in the past.
Truly, much appreciated.
| 8:35 am on May 11, 2007 (gmt 0)|
would be good to see position preferences and ad-scheduling available through the editor program.
| 8:35 am on May 11, 2007 (gmt 0)|
POST DELETED - the requested feature is already available, sorry ;-)
| 1:16 pm on May 11, 2007 (gmt 0)|
In the new Google Analytics interface I really miss the network location data. For b2b clients selling at high price points to narrow markets, the information is useful for associating leads with online marketing. If I know that company X inquired, I can search through the network location data to find that company and associated it directly with what they clicked on.
For example, for one client I was able to use these data to prove that one large account they obtained came from a particular online marketing program and not some other source -- which was what the client thought. This validated the effectiveness and value of the program, which the client had been substantively doubting.
| 5:36 pm on May 16, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Long time WebmasterWorld members will know how much I love these Features I'd Like to See threads, so I'm bringing this one back to the top of the page - in a completely obvious attempt to get more feedback than the two ideas which have already been added. :)
The next Advertiser Feedback Report will go out in about (AWA stops to calculate with pencil and post-it note) 33.5 hours. Anyone else?
As always, my sincere thanks.
| 6:36 pm on May 16, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I would like to see :
- Number of conversions at the keyword level (Again)
- Quality score column enabled by default or left enabled indefinitely after I have enabled it. This really annoys me.
- The ability to set which sites on teh search network the campaign is run on.
- Multiple MCC linkage. Many of our clients have their own MCC accounts because they manage multiple sites and campaigns and it's much easier to manage through MCC. When I take over, they do not want to unlink and relink the way it is currently set up. They want to manage their account(s) through MCC. I would like to be able to "MCC their MCC".
- The ability to change VAT from personal to business without having to contact support.
- When MCC access is given, the option to allow the client to enable access to analytics at the same time.
- When you go to analytics I would like the " Welcome to the new version of Google Analytics!
Your new reports have been designed to help you learn even more about your site traffic and marketing initiatives." message to have an "OK" link so I can dismiss the message. It's annoying.
- The ability to generate graphs/reports in AdWords editor
- The ability to "Download/Update all accounts" in AdWords editor.
- I would like to see a button at the top of all pages that says "Re-Check Quality Score" that sends the QS bot to re-evaluate quality score. ;)
That's all I got this week AWA. It's getting tougher to make AdWords better.
| 6:54 pm on May 16, 2007 (gmt 0)|
- Impression share on adgroup level
- Impression share on keyword level
- downloadable click-log with all clicks data: timestamp, cpc, position of the ad etc.
| 1:16 pm on May 17, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I would like to see,
* The "Advanced Search and Editing" with more features like
1) Editing the bids based on the No. of Conversions.
2) Editing the bids based on the Conversion Rate.
3) Editing the bids based on the Cost/Conversion.
4) Editing the bids based on the Sales Value.
5) Editing the bids based on the No. of Transactions.
* The "Sales/Revenue value" and "No. of Transaction" included in Campaign/Adgroup/Keyword level in the Account.
| 2:01 am on May 18, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Thanks for the latest!
Report goes out in three hours (OK, let me be realistic with myself, make that four hours). Anything else?
| 2:05 pm on May 18, 2007 (gmt 0)|
- Printable invoices as PDF files for easier digital filing
| 2:13 pm on May 18, 2007 (gmt 0)|
|Printable invoices as PDF files for easier digital filing |
Hi Sujan - This is available under the My Account > Billing Summary tab... a list of invoices - downloadable as PDFs.
| 10:36 am on May 19, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Hey poster_boy, not in my accounts. Or I don't find it... (Login -> My Account -> Billing Summary ->?)
| 1:41 pm on May 20, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Dynamically insert match type into destination URLs
please please please please!
| 1:55 pm on May 20, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Sorry if this has been mentioned already - I only skimmed.
Site exclusion for the search network - along the same lines as content would be fine - is a must.
| 5:11 pm on May 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Some of these have been said before, but here is what I would like to see...
- Site exclusion in the search partner network
- Seperate bid for Google vs search partner network
- Bulk upload via AdWords (not Editor)
- Keyword tool with monthly search volume (impressions)
- Ability to duplicate campaigns and/or ad groups (would allow for easier testing)
| 10:47 pm on May 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I don't think I've mentioned this for a year, so time to bring it back up.
Bring back 'broad match' and let advertisers bid separately for 'broad match' vs 'extended broad match'.
I will say, huge kudos to the new (beta) content network reports.
| 11:47 pm on May 26, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I'd like to re-iterate one suggestion that was brought earlier.
I'd love to be able to daypart based on the time of the user and not the Adwords account. It's frustrating having to setup different campaigns for different timezones.
| 8:43 pm on May 30, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I second eWhisper about extended broadmatch!
| 5:02 pm on May 31, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Not defaulting report time periods to: 1/1/00 to 12/31/99.
Either a more recent default time period... such as, 1/1/07... or a way to change years within the calendar itself.
| 7:06 pm on May 31, 2007 (gmt 0)|
add excluded sites
add local ads
add mobile ads
have message for recent changes if made to account at adwords level
| 10:17 pm on May 31, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I've now got the latest copy/pasted into the Advertiser Feedback Report - for which I think you.
Still time for more. ;)
| 6:02 am on Jun 1, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Well, yes, but not much time.
Last call - report goes out in half an hour. ;)
| 6:48 pm on Jun 6, 2007 (gmt 0)|
When a keyword is added to an adgroup that already contains that keyword, either through the quick add or the keyword tool, it would be nice if this did not cause the bid and other parameters for that keyword to be overwritten to the default.
| 2:46 am on Jun 8, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Any others? We have several hours yet, and the special "FROM an ONGOING WEBMASTERWORLD THREAD on REQUESTED FEATURES" section of the report is near to empty. ;)
| 3:19 pm on Jun 8, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Move the "Networks" option currently at campaign level to adgroup level.
So, we can specify Google search, Search network, Content network, Content bids in the adgroup and avoid having to have separate campaigns in order to separate content-only campaigns from the rest.
| 3:24 pm on Jun 8, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I wouldn't mind a spell checker in AdWords editor either. We all make mistakes and AE allows us to mass reproduce those mistakes.
| 6:53 pm on Jun 8, 2007 (gmt 0)|
The account snapshot isn't a bad idea, but 1) we should be able to put the items on it that are most important to us and 2) failing that, at the very LEAST, there should be a section on keywords gone inactive. I have an inactive keyword report sent to myself every day, but it still would be a really good idea to have them show up on the account snapshot page, specially on those more complicated accounts with up to a hundred campaigns.
| 8:36 pm on Jun 8, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I really hope that the entrepreneurs and venture capitalist out there read this tread and see the opportunity is hands them on a silver plate.
Just to make it clear to them. There is a HUGE opportunity in just cloning the AdWords-AdSense structure and making these suggested improvements. It does not have to be more difficult than that.
Just get search results for free from A9, then build an exact clone of AdWords/AdSense into that - then make a few small improvements on this based on this thread.
Very few business ideas will ever be better than this one.
| This 199 message thread spans 7 pages: < < 199 ( 1 2 3 4 5  7 ) > > |