| 10:36 pm on Feb 21, 2014 (gmt 0)|
Put some of your text from said page into Google, using quotation marks. You may be able to find your page on Facebook.
Don't authorize the site, and you'll be okay.
| 12:00 am on Feb 22, 2014 (gmt 0)|
Thanks for you response lame wolf. I tried with quotes but was still unable to find the page though i did find at least 5 websites that copied it.
I also earlier tried contacting Facebook to no avail :(
| 12:24 am on Feb 22, 2014 (gmt 0)|
I have a similar issue with Stumbleupon but since it's not on my allowed sites list it's never been a problem with Google.
| 12:34 am on Feb 22, 2014 (gmt 0)|
mackylos, do you have any images on said page?
You can upload an image via Google Images or Tineye.
I would try my first suggestion again in about a week. It may be a case of Google not having yet cached the FB page.
With FB, you may not hear back until Monday. I take it you used the form, [facebook.com...]
| 1:09 am on Feb 22, 2014 (gmt 0)|
I only had a featured image. I will definitely try again in a week or so as you suggested. I tried all the given categories to report to Facebook and explained the situation thoroughly each time but they keep sending me an automated response with a link to the main page to file reports.
| 1:19 am on Feb 22, 2014 (gmt 0)|
This is an area that Google can greatly improve upon. It pisses me off when they inform you that your account has been found on say, Blogger, but do not give you a URL, which would be far more helpful than just a domain.
| 1:33 am on Feb 22, 2014 (gmt 0)|
Indeed they obviously know the URL since they detected it in the first place. I am a little worried about the whole situation because all the clicks seem to be registering. For the past week at least my ctr has jumped from the average 2+ % to over 5%. I resorted to allowing that ad unit to be displayed only 20% of the time and split up the remaining 80% chance between some amazon banners. Won't my 5% ctr raise a red flag?
| 3:14 pm on Feb 22, 2014 (gmt 0)|
Just change your settings to allowed sites only and list the domains where you want your ads to appear.
| 7:02 pm on Feb 22, 2014 (gmt 0)|
I had already done that. The problem is they that by embedding my website they have effectively cloned my website so Google thinks they are all from my site.
| 8:18 pm on Feb 22, 2014 (gmt 0)|
Embedded your website in Facebook? How does that work? I have never heard of such a thing.
| 9:28 pm on Feb 22, 2014 (gmt 0)|
I think it is iframe. Did you try X-Frame-Options header?
| 9:46 pm on Feb 22, 2014 (gmt 0)|
Yes i researched how to do it. It can be easily done using an iframe app for Facebook. I tested it on one of my Facebook pages and to answer levo - yes I implemented the break out of iframe code. :(
| 12:44 am on Feb 23, 2014 (gmt 0)|
If it were me, then I'd take all ads off, and contact AdSense support. If you value your account, then take them off while you investigate.
| 2:39 am on Feb 23, 2014 (gmt 0)|
I was very afraid to contact them to be honest. Since today I noticed the visits from UK have reduced significantly. I will keep close watch.
| 7:21 am on Feb 23, 2014 (gmt 0)|
Is it possible to use a frame breaking script to stop this?
| 2:01 pm on Feb 23, 2014 (gmt 0)|
If there really is a problem, why would you be afraid to contact them?
You're probably more at risk continuing to run the ads than you are from a visit from Google, but whatever. It all comes down to risk and how much you're willing to take.
| 11:38 am on Feb 24, 2014 (gmt 0)|
I am not breaking any rules and the overall ctr is still below 5%. I'm not too sure which way i would be at more risk to be honest but I will keep a careful watch at the stats.