Msg#: 4631058 posted 8:27 am on Dec 16, 2013 (gmt 0)
Last night after a good few whiskies (Old Pulteney single malt) I changed the Explorer 11 Security settings from Medium to High and then started checking one of my sites. To my shock all of Google AdSense had disappeared and due to the drink did not immediately link the security settings with my lack of AdSense ads on my site.
One thing I did notice was the web pages loaded about twice as fast as normal.
After a few minutes thinking that Google had finally killed my AdSense account I linked the idea it was the security settings on Explorer that was the cause, or remedy depending on your point of few of adverts and page speed load times.
This is probably not new to folks on the Webmaster forum but I thought I would just add it, just in case it brings a smile - i.e. do not go fiddling with website development after a good bottle of whisky!