|Ad serving disabled|
| 2:12 pm on Jun 26, 2011 (gmt 0)|
A couple of weeks ago I received a notice that I had 3 days to make changes to my site, citing "ad mislabeling". This was strange because the ads are not labeled at all, and also because I never received a copy of this message through the AdSense interface, only by email. I sent a response through the form, never got a reply, and in a few days the ads were disabled.
I have appealed this through the appeal form, but again never received a response, and my ads are still not running. How can I contact them to get this corrected? Is it worth it to keep submitting through the form until they answer? Anyone had luck with a phone number? I know the lack of any sort of contact information is a major complaint with AdSense and I am beginning to see why.
| 4:43 pm on Jun 26, 2011 (gmt 0)|
You can try the Google help forum.
| 1:16 pm on Jul 10, 2011 (gmt 0)|
They are really slow to reply these days.
Most of times when you contact anyone at Google Support, you have to wait for 2-4 weeks to get initial response.
I am not in US, but if i was a shareholder of this company, i would ask this question at their meeting as to why their support system is with such a slow response.
| 7:01 pm on Jul 12, 2011 (gmt 0)|
If you do not contact using appropriate contact form then you will get more late response.
some months ago I have received an email like
"As stated in our program policies, sites displaying Google ads should
provide substantial and useful information to the user. Users should be
able to easily navigate through the site to find what products, goods, or
services are promised.
While reviewing your site, our team of specialists determined that it does
not comply with the spirit of these guidelines.
Please make any necessary changes to your webpages in the next 72 hours."
I thought for hours, days to understand what is "comply with the spirit of these guidelines" .. later I did some changes and luckily that worked! and my ad serving was continued.
so when you got "ad mislabeling" type mail, you should have put "Sponsored Links" or "Advertisements" as adsense heading.
Do not submit many appeals.
| 1:15 am on Jul 13, 2011 (gmt 0)|
Thanks for the responses. I ended up labeling the unit as simply "Ad", and today I received a notice that ad serving has been re-enabled. I only used the appeal form once -- it did take close to a month to receive a response from it.