Althoug the google blog announced to have fixed the page impression bug I still seem to have this bug chasing my report.
Let me explain this. i use admanager to show adsense
I have 3 inventory spots on one page, unit 1, unit 2 and unit 3 and enabled adsense on these inventory spots. I made 4 positions, one for every single unit and the fourth position covers all three units together so I can retrieve the numbers for the entire page.
I now have 4 channels in my Adsense dashboard corresponding with the 4 positions I made in Adsense.
The channels for the separate ad units each report 100 page impressions. So the fourth overall channel should also report 100 pageviews but add up the income of the three ad units leading to the ECPM of the page.
However, the fourth channel shows 300 page impression. It ads up the impressions of the units and therewith shows unit impression instead of page impression. I don't think this is correct.