| 11:53 am on Oct 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I can confirm this as well. My channel reporting has degenerated over the last 3 days, and it now seems completely broken as October 23.
| 12:18 pm on Oct 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Ditto for the past 3 days for 1 site's custom channels. Another site seems ok.
| 12:58 pm on Oct 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
major reporting problems here too
| 1:16 pm on Oct 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I thought it was me. My clicks do not add up with my earnings. Only noticed it today. I am getting clicks and money added to the total, but no idea from what channel.
I am getting results for custom channels as well as custom URL's.
| 1:39 pm on Oct 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I noticed last night that my stats (impressions, clicks & earnings) were completely frozen for about five hours. My server logs, tracking software and Google Analytics all reported traffic as normal, but no more impressions registered in AdSense. Finally got about a dozen more tacked on at the end of the day, a few cents worth of earnings. This morning, no custom channels, like others are reporting, and the url numbers seem way behind too. Plus I never caught up from yesterday. Hope this irons out before too long.
| 2:01 pm on Oct 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Dang it. I spent 2 hours this morning trying to figure this out. Yes I can confirm as well that one of my custom channels has essentially gone haywire since midday yesterday and is not reporting any or very little impressions.
sheesh... sometimes I don't know what I'd do without webmasterworld to validate/confirm these glitches... probably spending a lot of time crying over my keyboard.... (*chuckle*)...
| 2:11 pm on Oct 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Same here - I have noticed issues since Saturday, Oct 20th
Today is very messed up!
| 2:13 pm on Oct 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Yes, it appears that the total number of impressions is normal but the channel data is not being captured.
| 2:37 pm on Oct 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
| 2:46 pm on Oct 23, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Same problem being reported in this thread: