I'm currently working on a new google PPA campaign for a company I work with and I have a few questions for publishers who actively use the ppa ads or have used them in the past.
1. How do you go about selecting the ads that you display? Do you search by keyword (and add a keyword to basket), select categories, or select individual ads?
2. If you select individual products/campaigns, do you also select individual ads to display?
3. Do you use text ads only or do you also take advantage of the text link ads and/or the image ads?
4. Do you leave the box titled 'Pick best performing ads' checked when getting your code?
5. How do you determine which campaigns you display (payout only or other factors included)?
I'll stop there before I write a book. Basically I'm trying to find out what publisher's are looking for in regards to the ads and how you go about selecting which ads you display. I think this info would be valuable to any advertiser looking to better serve the adsense publishers. Thanks!