| This 38 message thread spans 2 pages: < < 38 ( 1  ) || |
|From $0 to $50 per day in just two weeks.|
| 11:21 am on Jun 11, 2007 (gmt 0)|
First of all, dear WebmasterWorld members thank you for the great source of information about how to make money.
OK, I had no sites two weeks ago, now I have three blogs on own server and one blog on blogger.com. My earnings were $0, now they are $50 a day.
How the money is made? Adsense for search (25%) and adsense for content (75%). Ads are above and below the content. The content is different :) I think that most users click my ads after reading the text or after viewing the pictures. I have 47 posts and about 3500-4000 uniques per day. (40% - Google and Yahoo, 50% - blogs, 10% - social networks and others)
My strategy for blog creating:
- I search for niche which is free. (Actually, I found all the niches when I was looking for something on Internet. If nothing is written, you can write it yourself)
- Then I search for additional information and keywords.
- After that I create a blog and make a first introductional post.
- I make one-three posts everyday (all posts are full of information)
- I submit interesting posts to social networks such as Digg.
- I ask other bloggers not to steal my content but just to put a link to me (and it works :) )
That is all, no secrets at all.
| 1:18 pm on Jun 12, 2007 (gmt 0)|
|1) Telecommunications - I am an engineer. There is one post that gives me $5-10 a day, it is about cable systems and their analysis. Some huge sites are linking to it, so my blog is the first in Google and Yahoo for good keywords, it also gets traffic from these huge sites. |
I told you there was more to the story!
Okay, now we have a clearer picture.
1) You already have an established online presence in the blogging world, both through friends in high places, and through regular, heavy commenting on other blogs.
2) You leveraged all that influence to launch your blog with a splash;
3) you have serious expertise in a high-paying topic. (equivalent would be an oncologist blogging about cancer);
4) you're getting major search engine love, due to your links from a couple of big, established blogs.
I hope you can sustain this success. I think there are a few dangers on the horizon.
1) you may get smart-priced. this will reduce how much each click pays.
2) you may get sandboxed. I think this is pretty likely, actually.
3) you might not be able to maintain the momentum, in using other blogs to publicize your own. You got some good links this week, but will you get more good links next week, and the week after? This would require other bloggers continually featuring you.
4) you've got a burst of enthusiasm and you're producing a lot of content, fast. I know that feeling! Will you still be producing this much content in six months? That will take some commitment.
(hey, look on the bright side. Maybe you'll have a steady stream of content by then and it won't matter.)
Let us know how it goes.
by the way,
|4) Blog about how to earn on adsense and blog - gives $5 per day |
isn't the market saturated for these yet? :)
| 1:44 pm on Jun 12, 2007 (gmt 0)|
No white hats make money this fast.
| 3:25 am on Jun 14, 2007 (gmt 0)|
| 5:08 am on Jun 14, 2007 (gmt 0)|
|No white hats make money this fast. |
| 7:43 am on Jun 14, 2007 (gmt 0)|
with all the details,
i think its true only.
| 8:47 am on Jun 14, 2007 (gmt 0)|
jabzi, congratulations. job well done.
| 9:44 am on Jun 14, 2007 (gmt 0)|
I'm curious what CPC and CTR is giving you this type of result. I'm not sure you're allowed to share that data, but am just wondering. I have almost double the visitors you have and am lucky to hit $30/day.
| 12:55 pm on Jun 14, 2007 (gmt 0)|
Congratulations, great job!
A warning to newbies, though: This is an exception and not common at all - I work hard for more than two years on my sites now and I am still far from making 50 dollars / day.
| This 38 message thread spans 2 pages: < < 38 ( 1  ) |