The Charter of this forum [webmasterworld.com] has always asked members not to discuss specific SEO tools. That guideline helps keep us free from promotional campaigns - and since many SEO tools are operated by our members, the competitive nature of the tools space makes that a real liability.
For this thread only, we are going to suspend that Charter guideline. There are a lot of tools that a practicing SEO uses on an almost daily basis and a bit of sharing about our favorites can be a big help to everyone. Only one tool per post, please.
4. WHAT I LIKE This wicked tool let's you see a number of important website variables spit out in a nifty PDF format including: Visitors Social Monitoring Mobile SEO Basics SEO Content SEO Links SEO Keywords SEO Authority SEO Backlinks Usability Security Technologies
One of the best tools I've found for a true 30,000 foot level view of a website (URL)
5. WHAT NEEDS IMPROVING For my uses .. not much.. gives me intel I can validate quickly and act on quickly for myself or client
4. WHAT I LIKE information on website presence in Local directories.
Report is all About:
1) Summary Analysis of your Local SEO Results 2) Off-Site SEO Analysis 3) Search Engine Ranking Report 4) On-Site SEO Report 5) Local Directory Listing Report 6) Google+ Local - Content & Competitor Report 7) Social Media Report 8) On-site SEO for Top 20 Pages.
5. WHAT NEEDS IMPROVING It gives initial information about website, which helps us in improving our websites from SEO, Social and Local point of view. It will be better if it shows results based on Mobile users and Desktop users
2. PURPOSE To analyse website SEO, performance, validity, security, accessibility and more
3. FREE or PAID BOTH - Free unlimited reports and $19.99 per month for additional options such as branded PDFs, individual page analysis, etc.
4. WHAT I LIKE Provides comprehensive information and metrics. Good and easy to use layout. Reports consists of several areas: - SEO content - SEO authority - General SEO - Backlinks - Technology - Accessibility - Performance - Visitors - Security - Validity
5. WHAT NEEDS IMPROVING It would be nice to see more social indicators