homepage Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from
register, free tools, login, search, pro membership, help, library, announcements, recent posts, open posts,
Become a Pro Member

Home / Forums Index / Google / Google SEO News and Discussion
Forum Library, Charter, Moderators: Robert Charlton & aakk9999 & brotherhood of lan & goodroi

Google SEO News and Discussion Forum

Is there a name for this?

 10:11 am on May 5, 2011 (gmt 0)

In google search, SERPs sometimes show "www.blahblahblah.com Library Literature & Language" instead of the actual URL. I'm interested in achieving something similar for our websites but I have no idea where to start. Is this concept called with any names? I could use a few pointers to start my search in these forums or on search engines.

Thank you.



 1:05 pm on May 5, 2011 (gmt 0)

site hierarchies


 1:27 pm on May 5, 2011 (gmt 0)

Breadcrumbs [en.wikipedia.org...]


 4:03 pm on May 5, 2011 (gmt 0)

Pretty much every site that I oversee that has actual breadcrumb links on it now shows up in Google that way. So if you want them, that would probably be a good start.


 8:27 am on May 7, 2011 (gmt 0)

These are exactly what I was talking about. I appreciate the answers, thanks!

Global Options:
 top home search open messages active posts  

Home / Forums Index / Google / Google SEO News and Discussion
rss feed

All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
Home ¦ Free Tools ¦ Terms of Service ¦ Privacy Policy ¦ Report Problem ¦ About ¦ Library ¦ Newsletter
WebmasterWorld is a Developer Shed Community owned by Jim Boykin.
© Webmaster World 1996-2014 all rights reserved