If there was such a think as a Google Santa, what would be on your wish list as far as search goes?
Here is mine.
1) Better detection and removal of MFA/Splogs
2) Better detection of scrapes and auto reworded/plagiarised content.
3) Further devaluation of Article farm links and other links that have no editorial control.
4) Using visitor behaviour, bounce rates/time spent on a page to determine page quality to a greater degree.
5) Ability for a webmaster to verify that he owns the content so all other copies are automatically removed - this would avoid the annoyance of filing multiple DCMA notifications for repeated infringements of other sites.
6) Option in Webmaster tools to say the site has international appeal and should not be subject to geo filtration.
So that is mine, what is on your Google Santa wishlist?
(NB this thread is not inteded to be discussion of points, merely a list of request for features/action on Googles part.)