| 1:40 am on Nov 13, 2008 (gmt 0)|
If your conversions are low, have you checked the search volumes? It could quite simply be that there isn't a market - I can't think of any Frenchy which'd search in ENGLISH for an Indian site.. ?
[edited by: tedster at 6:24 pm (utc) on Dec. 3, 2008]
[edit reason] specifics [/edit]
| 1:14 pm on Nov 13, 2008 (gmt 0)|
Google has 41 data centers and no one knew the algorithm of working technology. But they say google will index from all the 41 data centers and if the value is found it will be posted accordingly.
Later you could ask how it will refine search (for eg. co.in - it will be done query/ algorithm based just assumption from me)the answer is I don't know.
[edited by: caveman at 6:39 pm (utc) on Nov. 18, 2008]
[edit reason] Removed link, per TOS [/edit]
| 6:57 pm on Nov 24, 2008 (gmt 0)|
How about targeted PPC ?
| 7:22 pm on Nov 26, 2008 (gmt 0)|
You are doing well, but there is in dire need to understand the facts, please make sure the following, may this could help you in a right direction:
- create dedicated/targeted contents for different countries/regions. optimize each page for specific regions/countries.
- complete SEO copywriting for all dedicated pages
- Create your homepage neat and clean, contents must be displayed clearly on the index page. Each area of the page must be shining and visible to the search engines/users.
- use less graphics
Hope this could help you. And please do consider first bullet.
[edited by: tedster at 4:40 am (utc) on Nov. 28, 2008]
| 1:10 pm on Dec 3, 2008 (gmt 0)|
1. You probably need more links to interior pages to get those ranking.
2. You pages are more than likely not set-up to convert very well.
3. Your home page cant be expected to rank/convert for all keywords and you should guide your visitors to interior pages better from there.
| 2:07 pm on Dec 3, 2008 (gmt 0)|
when you say " You pages are more than likely not set-up to convert very well." does that mean for example a page I have made for a particular service or product might not be attractive or informative enough for a visitor to buy it?
I mean that a site might have great traffic but nobody is buying
but it could be a number of reasons like to expensive, not enough info on product, confusing order forms, etc.. right?
let me know if I am on the right track!
| 2:57 pm on Dec 3, 2008 (gmt 0)|
yes you are on the right track. if a website is getting visitors that "should" be converting and is not then you have to look at all those things above.