| Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199 |
register, free tools, login, search, pro membership, help, library, announcements, recent posts, open posts,
|Become a Pro Member|
|Website not cached after 45 days|
I have a website which is not being cached by search engines since past 45 days.
I have performed directory submissions, link building, article submission for the website. Still No Success
The server header of the website is as follows:
HTTP/1.1 200 OKDate: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 06:48:05 GMTServer: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) PHP/5.1.4 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7eLast-Modified: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 09:07:58 GMTETag: "434142-4d5d-477b546e"Accept-Ranges: bytesContent-Length: 19805Connection: closeContent-Type: text/html
Can anyone assist?
Do you mean:
1. Not crawled (spidered)? - that is, no visits from googlebot.
2. Crawled but not indexed? - that is, you have googlebot visits but site:example.com returns no results
3. Indexed but no cached pages? - that is, site:example.com returns results that do not have a "cached" link
Google displays no results while checking the cached snapshot of the page.
Did you check the robots.txt file to make sure there are no tags banning caching?
1. Try check yourdomain.com/robots.txt
2. If domain name is like second hand - he is may be in a google ban
[edited by: tedster at 5:55 pm (utc) on Jan. 22, 2008]
There is no robots file on the server and I believe search engines should deem default as "follow".
Also the domain is new.
All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
WebmasterWorld is a Developer Shed Community owned by Jim Boykin.
© Webmaster World 1996-2014 all rights reserved