Well, I simply submitted a data-feed.
For the longest time I never got listed until
I finally emailed them for some help - turned
out my tab-delimited file wasn't formatted quite
right so I got that fixed.
Once it was fixed - my products were listed in less than 2 days. Another note: I updated my data feed after seeing
my results and it updated within a day. Quite nice.
Search for "Product Name" (2 words, fairly specific)
I am ranked #8
#'s 1,4,5 are real competitors who beat me out
#'s 2,3,6,7 have only ONE of the 2 words from the keyword
phrase in them (or both words, but not right together).
Very annoying. It seems froogle doesn't look at phrases
properly or something.
Also, My products were not placed into categories at
all - I've heard of other users complaining about this.