This script will take an entered word (name or password) and then load a page that has that same name. They must know the name of the page in order to load the page.
In your case:
- You ask for the name that has invited them here to your site, say either Name1, Name2, or Name3.
- You have in your web space three pages named Name1.html, Name2.html, and Name3.html.
- Whatever name is entered at the Gatekeeper will return the corresponding page to the browser.
- This might also benefit you by being able to tell, through your logs, which inviter is getting the most action.
- These three pages could all be identical copies of each other or personalized with text or something referencing the person who invited them.
You should be able to find the script if you google Gatekeeper (I don't know where I got it from) or I could e-mail it to you if required.