| 4:06 pm on Jun 26, 2005 (gmt 0)|
Most likely a routing issue or maybe even your browser has heartburn.
Reboot, if you still can't access the site run traceroute to the domain and see where it breaks along the path. You can also verify it's working via other means like using "The Cloak" anonymous surfing which will let you try your site from a different location on the net.
| 4:09 pm on Jun 26, 2005 (gmt 0)|
Thanks for the suggestions, Incredibill! I'll try them.
| 4:21 pm on Jun 26, 2005 (gmt 0)|
I checked my website using another PC in the office and it's showing there, so I guess the PC on my desk is really having problems.
| 4:34 pm on Jun 26, 2005 (gmt 0)|
I get this problem with just one of my hosts - don't know why.
As Incredibill suggests rebooting the PC normally solves the problem. Sometimes, but not usually, just clearing the cache works.
| 6:03 pm on Jun 26, 2005 (gmt 0)|
Maybe your ISP is caching the site in a wrong way.
| 6:04 pm on Jun 26, 2005 (gmt 0)|
Thanks a lot, Hinso. Emptying the cache didn't solve it. However, the problem was solved when I just changed my ISP dial-up number.
Serves me right for being a cheapskate and using a 50 cent a month internet service to run my Adsense empire. I'm slapping myself as I type this.
| 6:05 pm on Jun 26, 2005 (gmt 0)|
[Maybe your ISP is caching the site in a wrong way.]
Yup. Definitely ISP-related. Thanks.