Able to change the background of the search box to something more then just white, black and grey
When viewing a Report, it includes something like
Last updated at 12:08 pm PST
Ability to add site menu in search result. Site logo is not enough.
More ad formats as in perhaps a little wider skyscraper, larger rectangle, etc.
Actually, the ability to size it in pixels wide and high. If G would have a dropdown box for pixel size, height and width, so that we can customize the size of the ads, that would be great. Sometimes the standard ad sizes do not always work well with all sites or templates.
- Real time stats. A daily (opt-in) e-mail with a summary of my stats. That way I don't have to log in when I am abroad.
- Adsense Preview Tool Showing the bid of an advertiser.
- The ability to designate "preferred advertisers".
- New model for dealing with TOS violations based on 3 strikes is out. If you violate TOS, you get a warning and a clear explanation of what you did wrong. Third warning = banned.
- Smart pricing based on pages, not on sites or accounts.
- A public list of banned domains.
- Public information about the number of Adsense publishers (and Adwords advertisers), An anonymized top 1000 of big-time Adsense earners.
Although there is so much to wish for Adsense still is an excellent program;-)
A list of channels with their respective numbers so I don't have to go through the whole "create a text block" to find the channel number.
|Although there is so much to wish for Adsense still is an excellent program;-) |
I would also like to see something that makes things like eCPM easier to understand. I understand what it is but I have no idea why if I were to change my ad formats 5 times in a day, the eCPM is really high for a certain size ad, but then the next day for the same exact ad, the same advertisers, the eCPM is extremely low. Then the next day it changes again.
Perhaps some sort of better AdSense tutorials and such that we can get straight from Google, instead of from all those eBooks out there that really give no further information than what most of us already know.
Adsense Preview Tool Showing the bid of an advertiser.
Thanks Humble, I am getting tired of lobbying for this one all by myself!
I see that humblebeginnings wants to know information that is not even available to all Google AdSense employees!
Yeah right! That would be the day.
Yeah, and on top of that I want a forecast for my earnings for the next 12 months;-)
1. All the features of Adlogger such as:
-Email notice when an ad has been clicked
-Remove your own IP
-Limit how many clicks can come from an IP in x amount of time
-Block any IP from seeing ads
-Real time stats
2. Styling the Search box. This can be done right now for Safari by changing one word in the code Google provides but is not allowed. Theming for all browsers would be perfect.
3. Curved borders for those who want them.
4. Font styling.
Put me down for font styling as well.
Better text/descriptions on the referral buttons about what the software is, what it will do for the user, and that it's FREE.
Ad targeting to specific locations
Transparent background option
Do you guys really think that they will give you any of those options? Really? I can't see why they would give any more than they have at this time. It make them no more money if they do.
|It make them no more money if they do. |
Font styling, if used to blend the ad, could help make them more money.
Actually the curved borders suggestion of mine was dumb. This can be done now by placing the Adsense code in a curved box and blend the colors.
|New model for dealing with TOS violations based on 3 strikes is out. If you violate TOS, you get a warning and a clear explanation of what you did wrong. Third warning = banned. |
Great idea. How about something like:
"First Warning: ... [explanation] ... For the following week, we will only serve your site(s) PSAs." Or: "... only serve your site(s) low-EPC MFAs." ;-)
"Second Warning: ... For the following month, we will put your site(s) on our temporary ban list and stop serving you any kind of ads. Try again a month from now."
"Third Warning: ... Three strikes, you're out!"
This new model would apply to ambiguous situations where there is reasonable doubt or difference of opinion. Google would still have the right to ban a publisher immediately and outright for clear-cut, egregious TOS violations.
[edited by: berto at 9:28 pm (utc) on June 24, 2006]
--Ad Targeting (where the publisher selects from a pre-set, fixed ad category list), much like how YPN does it.
--Competitive Ad Filter where we can block advertiser URLs by keyword and/or regular expressions (pattern matches), not just by listing specific URLs individually.
For Apple Mac
Additionaly alowing the user to block the said advertiser by account with the tick of a box.
|Showing the bid of an advertiser. |
custom emailable reporting for referrals and totals of all types
|Humblebeginnings wrote: |
A daily (opt-in) e-mail with a summary of my stats. That way I don't have to log in when I am abroad.
That feature was already added, some months ago. We can configure our Report Manager [adsense.blogspot.com] to receive our AdSense stats by email (for example "yesterday" or "last 7 days" stats).
And about my wish list, it's always the following:
#1: More than 200 active channels, for testing and tracking at a page level (for the most visited pages).
#2: That's all I need, really. There is not #2. Thank you very much for AdSense, a truly great program.
|Do you guys really think that they will give you any of those options? Really? I can't see why they would give any more than they have at this time. It make them no more money if they do. |
1) More color palettes will make my ads blend better. I'm now developing a website and I actually have to change to an awful background color so that the ads will blend. If there were more colors in the palette, I'd been able to keep my Number 1 choice of color for my background and still blend the G ads. My site would've looked much better.
2) As more and more visitors go "text ads blind", we have to be more creative when designing ads. The few limited color available would have already been registered into the visitors memory and they'd just ingore these ads with these colors.
|If there were more colors in the palette... |
Hmmmm... In the AdSense set up you can specify any hexadecimal color for background, border, text, etc. That's pretty flexible.
We can have any color that we want as text, background, URL. I never had a problem in it. As long as we do not change the code Generated by AS, we are not violating the TOS.
1. Rich media/image ads of sizes 120 X 120
2. Bunch of code for specific type of products like CJ or LS which can be placed on gray spots.
More extensive filtering options (Competitive Ad Filtering) for blocking Made for Adsense sites:
- by Adwords ID of advertiser
- by nameservers of domain (for parked domains)
- by low Adwords bid value
|If there were more colors in the palette |
What colour do you require that you believe is not available?
Higher conversion comissions for firefox n google pack. $1 n $2 is not enough! agree? I would say $2 and $5 respectively! cause the google pack is like a mini os by itself..
key word base competitive filter
| This 62 message thread spans 3 pages: 62 (  2 3 ) > > |