| 3:25 pm on Dec 10, 2003 (gmt 0)|
No problem here - I see AdSense in the browser window, as well as AdSense in Opera's top right corner to support the "Free" version of the browser.
| 3:49 pm on Dec 10, 2003 (gmt 0)|
Sometimes I have problems connecting to www.google.com/adsense using Opera if I am expierencing packet loss. After the packet loss situation clears up I have to close Opera and then reopen it to be able to connect. I find this to be a common trait with Opera and SSL sites.
| 3:54 pm on Dec 10, 2003 (gmt 0)|
Closing down and restarting the browser doesn't fix it - oh well....
| 6:05 pm on Dec 10, 2003 (gmt 0)|
Check your cookie settings. I've found that sometimes I accidently block cookies that are really needed so that I can log into a website. In Opera go to "File" ==> "Preferences" ==> "Privacy" ==> "Manage Cookies". Look for a entry for "www.google.com" and make sure you haven't blocked cookies for this site.
| 7:01 pm on Dec 10, 2003 (gmt 0)|
Nope, it's not that - cookies are enabled. I'll point out the following - it was working - I didn't change any preferences - when I checked a while later I couldn't connect - getting the error I mentioned earlier.
| 8:09 pm on Dec 10, 2003 (gmt 0)|
| 8:24 pm on Dec 10, 2003 (gmt 0)|
I can't get to adsense either.. I have to log into another computer remotely to go view my stats.
| 9:59 pm on Dec 10, 2003 (gmt 0)|
with opera you can not create new styles i noticed.
| 10:42 pm on Dec 10, 2003 (gmt 0)|
Other than problems related to the packet loss issue I mentioned earlier, I have not expierenced any of the problems mentioned here (including the issue with creating styles).
These all sound like configuration problems. I would do the following things:
2) try different browser Identifications (I am currently identifying as Opera with no problems).
3) under "Preferences" check "History and cache" and make sure that the "Check documents" and Check Other" options are set to "Always".
4) make sure your "Styling" is in "Autor mode"
5) Upgrade to Opera 7.23
| 9:09 am on Dec 11, 2003 (gmt 0)|
It works if I change the address from [google.com...] to https://google.com/adsense/ .
| 2:51 pm on Dec 11, 2003 (gmt 0)|
Odd. I have seen reports in different forums of indivduals (presumably MSIE) having problems yesterday and today. Maybe like Google searches, AdSense admin area runs from different data centers and certain data centers are having problems.