| 12:55 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Ability to use AdSense earnings against my AdWords expenses.
| 12:58 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Better logging/analysis WHICH ad produced WHAT clicks. Using the channels is a first step, but it could be much, much more comfortable.
| 1:06 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
1) Stop SmartPricing untill advertisers are accountable for not reporting conversions
2) Stop account wide eCPCM
3) Exclude Google Referral from click promoting TOS
4) Include CPM as an option in the account control
5) Allow CPM and site targeting per Channel not site wide
6) Add a simple EPC in the account reports
7) Add earnings report via SMS feature to our mobiles
8) Allow me to ban ads for sites containing AdSense on their pages
9) Allow me to know each advertiser's bid to be on my site
10) Allow me to ban earning from clicks by IP or IP ranges
11) Show earnings and clicks as a graph / hour in the reports
| 1:15 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Allow blocking of advertisers instead of URLs, i.e. once I block one URL from an advertiser, all other URLs from this specific AdWords account will be blocked as well.
You know, I have been playing whack-a-mole with one advertiser for several weeks now, and it really is annoying. Once I block the URLs that I am aware of, new sites start to pop up which I block as well. I would rather spend that time on developing my sites.
| 1:44 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
1) Allow all publishers to set the font size and the font face for the ads (just like Premium publishers).
It is a well-known fact that when the font of the ads matches the font of the page, CTR goes up (blending).
2) Ability to disable the Expanded ads (i.e. the doubled font size overriding the default style). It disrupts the page design and spoils the user experience only to gain a few extra cents in the short term. But in the long term, visitors displeased with your tasteless pages (which you cannot control/prevent) might not want to return to your site (which means lower earnings).
If a comparable competitor offers such features in future (and Google does not), we will very likely switch. (I'm sure some of the YPN product designers are watching this forum closely.)
| 2:06 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
1) Ability to see results from "Advertise on this site" link
2) Ability to seperate CPM results from CPC results
3) Ability to filter advertisers on a CPM and/or CPC basis
4) Ability to block certain adverts from an advertiser but not the advertiser (eg worldwide hotel reseller showing their adverts on destination specific sites -- there's an Edinburgh hostel I'd love to ban, but the same advertiser posts a lot of relevant adverts as well)
| 2:16 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
The ability to block MY IP address from counting as referral or exposure stats. A cookie method should be used too. I would like to be able to click these ads without worrying about getting TOSsed.
Realtime stats, lose the 15 minute delay.
The ability to determine where the "ads by gooogle" link goes (i.e. top, bottom, right, left).
For users receiving payment by EFT, remove or lower the payment minimum. Or perhaps after X amount of months of being a member.
Receive payments to Paypal account.
Adsense Debit Card.
Malicous click protection.
Max clickthrough per cookie, per day capability.
| 2:34 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Rewrite the smartpricing algo. I think the intention is good, but in practice advertisers are 'rewarded' for reporting poor conversions, at publishers' expense. This can also be exploited by those with less than fully honorable intent.
| 2:58 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
An "AdSense Select" tier of manually vetted sites with real content, so that advertisers who were willing to pay a surcharge could exclude MFAs, parked domains, gmail, etc. from their "content network" buys.
(And please, don't bring up the tired argument that clicks from scrapers and other MFA sites convert--maybe they do and maybe they don't, but that doesn't mean all advertisers, and especially mainstream corporate advertisers, want their ads appearing on them.)
| 3:17 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
"Double Adsense Earnings" button.
| 4:25 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
I wish for a Google that was responsive to the needs of Publishers. Instead of a Google that could care less about the needs of Publishers.
| 4:28 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
|An "AdSense Select" tier of manually vetted sites with real content |
This would be a great improvement! It would need to be on a site basis not account basis.
Also I'd like to be able to turn off expanded ads.
| 5:13 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Direct access to Google's bank account would be nice:-)
Failing that, discounted Google stock instead of earnings!
| 5:24 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Easy custom adblock sizing.
| 5:35 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
EFT for people outside the USA but with bank accounts in the USA!
| 6:01 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
1. Adlinks box allowing just 1 or 2 adlinks not 4 plus
2. Echo of others requests to allow sites to be vetted and included in seperate listing for content
3. Make DOMAIN PARKING seperate from search or content as it can not be considered iether of these options ( I have heard advertisers on ADWORDS forum stating they stopped content as domain parking was eating major parts of budget with poor ROI and they thought it was part of content network
4. I would like to see CPM seperated out and ability to have a block for CPM adds only i.e. 1 or 2 adds that are site targetted not interfering with normal contextual advertising allowing Google to act as middle man broker with some level of transparency
just my own thoughts
| 7:33 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
EFT would do just fine for starters
| 8:08 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Customizable ad sizes would be nice. Sometimes the ad sizes dictate design when it should really be the other way around.
I like EFV's suggestion too.
| 8:10 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
sorry, wrong place
| 8:22 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
To connect Adsense and Adwords!
| 9:20 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Our very own resident genie - Ehm ASA - are you taking this down?
| 10:36 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Increased capability for publishers to weed out MFA's and Spam advertiers
1.Increased capacity for comp filter to block more than 200 urls
2.Ability to block by keyword, better still by advertiser account.
3.Ability for preview tool to show which ads are actually running on your particular website and ad block configurations for any country in real time.
I know these are very big asks, however I think it would be just as easy for Google to raise the bar in terms of quality for advertisers in order to weed out all of the poor quality spammers and MFA's etc
| 11:52 pm on Jan 25, 2006 (gmt 0)|
More channels, especially URL channels.
| 12:47 am on Jan 26, 2006 (gmt 0)|
My 3 wishes:
1) Transfer to Paypal Account.
2) Blended Search Box. (Granted - Thank You Genie)
3) Instead of a manual selection of sites for advertisers to choose from, what about a bank of advertisements that publishers can choose to display at a certain rate? Something along the lines of CJ? Advertisers would submit their ads into the bank at a fixed rate and publishers could decide which to display. This might also lead to an expansion of image ads which Google has yet to expand upon. If Google decided to offer premium pricing to larger clients, we could choose whichever ads we thought would convert well given our site pages, topics, etc. Nobody knows the web sites better than the owners.
| 1:32 am on Jan 26, 2006 (gmt 0)|
1) ability to design ad blocks (font style, font size, transparent background)
2) everything on per ad block basis (stats, blocking, ad design)
3) better stats (transparency, epc/epm reporting, tracking)
| 3:30 am on Jan 26, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Allow me to ban earning from clicks by IP or IP ranges
| 3:35 am on Jan 26, 2006 (gmt 0)|
EFT here in HK. C'mon google impliment EFT here!
| 9:23 am on Jan 26, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Feature that will protect publishers from click fraud or click attack.
| 9:32 am on Jan 26, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Preview tool available for Mac and Firefox
| This 34 message thread spans 2 pages: 34 (  2 ) > > |