| 12:30 pm on Jan 10, 2006 (gmt 0)|
All good here in the UK.
| 3:24 pm on Jan 10, 2006 (gmt 0)|
still having intermitent problems here saying
"This request has specified encoding that is not supported.Please check the http header of your request."
error code 88
im checking keyword stats using criterion calls and some are working and some are failing. no pattern so i didnt think it was my end.
| 4:02 pm on Jan 10, 2006 (gmt 0)|
I am also facing this issue.
| 4:05 pm on Jan 10, 2006 (gmt 0)|
has it been working for you before
| 7:31 pm on Jan 10, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Just today. It has been working fine for nearly a year. No recent changes in my code in 3 weeks.
| 9:02 pm on Jan 10, 2006 (gmt 0)|
No problems here
| 9:12 pm on Jan 10, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Dunno about the API. But the UI is horrible today. I am getting many timeouts. Almost impossible to get anything done. This just started today.
For example, I just tried to delete an ad. After a long delay, I just got a blank page. In other cases, I've gotten timeouts with a browser message.
| 9:38 am on Jan 12, 2006 (gmt 0)|
taken from the developer forum
"I just received an email from Google that says the problem was fixed as
of approx. 3:30 PST (Wednesday, 1/11/06)"