homepage Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 54.166.66.204
register, free tools, login, search, pro membership, help, library, announcements, recent posts, open posts,
Become a Pro Member
Home / Forums Index / Google / Google AdWords
Forum Library, Charter, Moderators: buckworks & eWhisper & skibum

Google AdWords Forum

    
Switching between ad versions
brightspark




msg:1135917
 12:59 pm on Oct 31, 2005 (gmt 0)

If I'm only getting 10% of the impressons for a particular keyword, would adding a new advert with a different domain be shown for the other 90%?

i.e. when someone searches for 'widget', I get 10% of the impresisons for widgets.com and another affiliate get 90%

if I add another ad to the group for widgets.co.uk will it show when my ad doesn't get shown for the widgets.com domain?

Hope that makes sense!

 

Global Options:
 top home search open messages active posts  
 

Home / Forums Index / Google / Google AdWords
rss feed

All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
Home ¦ Free Tools ¦ Terms of Service ¦ Privacy Policy ¦ Report Problem ¦ About ¦ Library ¦ Newsletter
WebmasterWorld is a Developer Shed Community owned by Jim Boykin.
© Webmaster World 1996-2014 all rights reserved