Josecito, although I do work at AdWords, there is not really enough information here for me to assist you. I think your best bet would be to work with AdWords support, who will be able to see your actual account - and tell you why you are not showing impressions or clicks.
If AdWords support ever sends you an answer that does not meet your needs, then just reply directly to that email, make sure that you've clearly stated your questions, and ask them for clarification.
With all that said, the most common reasons for no impressions and clicks are:
* Account has not been activated with a credit card
* Credit card has been declined
* Campaigns or Ad Groups are all paused or deleted
* Campaigns have an end date set in the past (This is set on the Edit Campaign Settings page.)
* Ads have been mistakenly deleted, so there is no ad to run
* Campaign daily budget is set lower than (or equal to) the Max CPC for Ad Group
I hope this helps, and that you'll hear from support soon, if you haven't already.